Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Price Match June 11 - 17

Happy Summer Break to all my teacher friends out there! I'm sure you're just as excited as I am to FINALLY be out for the summer!  I've just looked and realized this blog gets close to 200 hits/week!  AMAZING (especially since I really just do this for my family's shopping convenience--you might notice I hardly ever show prices for processed foods because we really don't eat them).  If you have an extra few seconds, please leave me a comment letting me know who you are, how you learned of my blog, and what I can do to make the blog better for you.

HAPPY SAVINGS!!
Maria


vidalia onions (#) $0.69 allen's
baby portabellas (8oz) $1.79 allen's
tomatoes on the vine (#) $0.99 allen's
Claussen pickles (21-32oz) $2.99 allen's
6pack Coke (1/2 L bottles) $2.69 allen's
16 oz Hiland Cottage Cheese $1.89 allen's
3 pack peppers $1.49 aldi
blueberries (pint) $1.49 aldi
strawberries (#) $0.99 aldi
pineapple $1.29 aldi
peaches (#) $1.99 harps
Tyson Chicken breast or tenders (#) $2.99 harps
V8 Fusion $2.68 harps
organic baby carrots (1#) $1.50 harps
grapes (green or red) $0.99 marvins
avocados $0.99 marvins
red peppers $0.89 marvins

http://weeklyads.aldi.us/aldi/default.aspx?action=entryflash&
http://www.marvinsgrocery.com/Shop/WeeklyAd.aspx#
http://allensfoodmarket.com/weeklyads.php
http://www.harpsfood.com/WeeklyAd/Store/127/

3 comments:

  1. Hello! My husband heard about your blog at work one day and told me about it. I was just starting to price-match then, and this blog has made it a whole lot easier! Without it, I would only be price-matching Aldi prices, since I didn't even know about Allen's or Marvin's. I've been able to get tons of great deals with your help! Thanks for doing this! It's saved me time and money. One thing that might make it even better is if you had links somewhere to each store's weekly ad webpage. I often check the store's actual site just to be sure I know exactly what the deal is and how I can use it. Having a link would make it a little faster and easier. Just a thought. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GREAT suggestion Sarah. I added the websites to the bottom of this week's post. Glad you are benefitting from this blog!

      Delete
  2. I found out about your blog through Sarah Schafer. Love it! Do you use the Ibotta or Checkout51 apps to save even more money?

    ReplyDelete