Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Saving Money in Other Ways...

I couldn't help but pass along my newest finding for all of us price savvy women.  Tell me, how many times have you paid $12-$20 (maybe more if you had to hire a babysitter) to get a manicure  only to have it get smudged or chip within 2 days?  If you're like me, you get super frustrated because you just spent all that money and while the massage was great, it surely wasn't worth that much!  I have found my PERFECT solution.  JAMBERRY Nails!  Have you heard of them?  They're amazing!  And for $3.75, you'll have a manicure that will last 1-2 weeks or a pedicure that will last 4-6 weeks!  (My manicures last on average of 10 days even with washing dishes, bathing children, digging in the dirt, etc...I do nothing to protect them!!!)

JAMBERRY Nails are vinyl -nail wraps -- almost like shrink wrap for your nails -- that allow you to choose one (or more) of their 300+ designs to do your own nails with ... get this... your hairdryer!




 One sheet of Jams costs $15 and for that price you get 2 manicures, 2 pedicures, and some accent nails.  Ladies...that's less than $3.75 to get your nails done.



If you're interested in learning more you can like my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/mariasjamsontherun) and/or visit my JAMBERRY website at http://mariapope.jamberrynails.net

Check out the nails my friends and I have been sporting lately!  Can't wait to see you saving more money and showing of yours!






No comments:

Post a Comment