Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Price Match Feb 11 - 17

THANK YOU FOR USING MY BLOG!  It's my hope that it saves your family as much $$ on healthy food as it does mine!  I do not get paid to do this blog, it is merely my grocery list that I like to share with you.

Please share a few minutes of your time and visit my home business -- Jamberry Nails at mariapope.jamberrynails.net  I am not asking you to buy anything, but rather to contact me for a FREE sample.  I am confident that once you try them, you'll love them and love saving $$ on your nails too!!

GET YOUR FREE SAMPLE BY LEAVING YOUR ADDRESS BELOW 
or
MESSGE my FB page MARIA'S JAMS ON THE RUN at www.facebook.com/mariasjamsontherun
or 
SHOP ANYTIME AT mariapope.jamberrynails.net

strawberries $1.29 aldi
blueberries (pint) $1.69 aldi
cantaloupe $1.49 aldi
3# Gala Apples $1.89 aldi
2# carrots $0.99 allens
red, white, yellow onions $0.79 allens
red grapefruit $0.50 allens
Hiland cottage cheese (16oz) $1.69 allens
Dannon Oikos $0.99 allens
Birds Eye Frozen Veggies (10-16oz) $0.99 Harps

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria! How do I go about getting a free sample? I've heard a lot about Jamberry nails but have never tried them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah -- Please message me via my FB page Maria's Jams on the Run at www.facebook.com/mariasjamsontherun or leave your contact info below. I will put a sample in the mail to you right away :)

      Delete