Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Price Match March 11 - 17

THANK YOU FOR USING MY BLOG!  It's my hope that it saves your family as much $$ on healthy food as it does mine!  I do not get paid to do this blog, it is merely my grocery list that I like to share with you. 

Please share a few minutes of your time and visit my home business -- Jamberry Nails at mariapope.jamberrynails.net  I am not asking you to buy anything, but rather to contact me for a FREE sample.  I am confident that once you try them, you'll love them and love saving $$ on your nails too!!  how to supplement their family's income as well!

GET YOUR FREE SAMPLE BY MESSAGINE my FB page MARIA'S JAMS ON THE RUN at www.facebook.com/mariasjamsontherun
or 
SHOP ANYTIME AT mariapope.jamberrynails.net

If you are interested in learning more about how I have made thousands of dollars after only 5 months with the company by working from home 10-12 hours per week, please contact me as well.   I am currently seeking 5 women who are interested in learning more about the business side of Jamberry as well.  NO OBLIGATION TO JOIN...just ask for info :)


baby carrots (#) $0.69 aldi
mushrooms (8oz) $0.99 aldi
red potatoes (5#) $0.99 aldi
yellow onions (3#) $0.99 aldi
broccoli crowns (#) $0.99 allens
cabbage (#) $0.39 allens
strawberries (#) $1.50 allens
avocados $0.99 allens
roma tomatoes (#) $0.79 allens
sweet potatoes (#) $0.89 allens
asparagus $2.69 allens
mini watermelons $2.99 allens
green grapes (#) $1.99 allens
Hiland 16oz cottage  $1.49 allens
6pack Coke products $2.69 allens
Kraft cheese slices (6-8oz) $1.99 allens
Classico Pasta Sauce $2.00 harps
Chobani Yogurt Cups $1.00 harps
portabella mushrooms (8oz) $2.00 harps
Pict Sweet Frozen Veg (6-10oz) $1.00 harps

No comments:

Post a Comment